Valentine’s Day in my opinion is definitely the best holiday ever. Whether I am with someone or single, I love this day! A lot of my friends hate this day because “it just shows them how alone they really are” but I think it is all how you look at it. You can either look at it as a day that you are lonely with no boyfriend/girlfriend or you can look at all the people around you who really care and have a deep love for you. I am always asked “Why do we need a specific day to tell someone that you love and care for them, shouldn’t you do that everyday? The answer to that is, yes! You should do that everyday but do you? I know everyday of my life I don’t tell the people I care about enough how they have changed my life and how much I love them. If everyone gave something to everyone they loved then no one would feel lonely on Valentine's Day. People would really have to step back and not take for granted the people around them who really LOVE them. Pass it on, Show someone they are loved! <3
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Show some love <3
Valentine’s Day in my opinion is definitely the best holiday ever. Whether I am with someone or single, I love this day! A lot of my friends hate this day because “it just shows them how alone they really are” but I think it is all how you look at it. You can either look at it as a day that you are lonely with no boyfriend/girlfriend or you can look at all the people around you who really care and have a deep love for you. I am always asked “Why do we need a specific day to tell someone that you love and care for them, shouldn’t you do that everyday? The answer to that is, yes! You should do that everyday but do you? I know everyday of my life I don’t tell the people I care about enough how they have changed my life and how much I love them. If everyone gave something to everyone they loved then no one would feel lonely on Valentine's Day. People would really have to step back and not take for granted the people around them who really LOVE them. Pass it on, Show someone they are loved! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
eh I don't know. I still don't like it :-p It's not not I feel unloved on Valentine's Day, it is just overrated I think. Like I said, it is a holiday made up so hallmark can make money.
Yeah! A happy Valentine's Day post. I love Valentine's Day too.
thats true I guess, but think of how much stress Valentine's Day causes! I mean there is the whole stress of what to get your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband and then there is the stress of getting a reservation at a restaurant or whatever you decide to do on Valentine's Day. Then like you have to decide how much money you should spend on gifts, and you don't want to look like you tried too hard. It is just sooo not worth the stress for one freakin day! It could cause a heart attack :-p
Valentines Day is NOT the best holiday ever. It is barely even a holiday. I hate it. Peace.
Post a Comment