Ok! so I am sort of known as being a little bit of a crazy driver. On August 27, 2007 I passed my road test... ten minutes later I got pulled over for not stopping at a stop sign and I was still in the car with my mother... I hadn't even dropped her off and driven by myself yet!! The cop was nice and when I handed him the yellow piece of paper (that was my licence) and he saw that I had received my licence ten minutes ago... he let me go!The next day, I went to pick some of my friends up in Binghamton. I got lost... so for 3 hours I was driving around Binghamton, having no idea where I was. My friends, Uncle located me on his navigation system and directed me where to go. This was also bad because I had missed the legal 9:00 curfrew by an hour!
TONIGHT, on Feburary 11, 2008, I was trying to get to the pizza hut on Front Street... my friend told me to take the exit after the exit for Broome Community College. Well, I went by the college exit and saw that there was a fork in the road. I thought that it was the exit and just ignored the sign that said ALBANY with an arrow! I kept driving and finally realized I was lost!! I started freaking out! I was so lost that I had absolutly no idea where I was, I turned around and finally found myself back in binghamton... but i couldn't get out of Binghamton... by this time I was past FREAKING OUT... and it didn't help that my friends didn't always pick up their phone when I called... I called everyone who was waiting for me and told them that I won't be coming because I was totally not in range of human life.... but then I realized that I couldn't even find how to get home... I almost wanted to cry!! Then a couple of my friends told me to just pull over and they would come find me. So I pulled over and they began to come look for me..... I was so scared just waiting there... and there was this really scary man that kept stareing at me... I just wanted to go home!! well it turns out that I told them the wrong street that I had parked on.... so they were going up and down the wrong street... finally, I put on my four way flashers on and when they were driving by the street they saw me! They called me and told me they found me, I was so excited! I started following them to the Pizza Hut and they made a wrong turn, so we were lost again but only for about maybe 5 minutes. It all worked out though, I finally made it... one and a half hours late! :)

3 comments:
hahah fun night :-) It was quite the adventure! lol and all to come to pizza hut and not even get something to eat!
The things we go through for pizza. Great story, Tash, except for the scary part. I'm glad you didn't get that ticket. I remember when I got my first ticket. Ugh. I had my very helpful friends in the car which of course made the goodly police officer happy.
Haha nice job tash. you have not changed at all. Word of advice...You know those $400 navigation systems you can buy? Buy one. Immediately! But don't speed on your way to the store.
Post a Comment