Alright! So, my day was pretty boring but tonight I found out that I suck at playing video games... if I didn't already know that!! I babysit a lot and I really enjoy it but tonight, Nick (the kid I babysit) and I played a monkey video game and I LOST... I was on like level 3 while he was on level 12!! I totally got schooled by a Kindergardener! I guess I need to just keep practicing... :P
Thursday, February 28, 2008
He beat me!!
Alright! So, my day was pretty boring but tonight I found out that I suck at playing video games... if I didn't already know that!! I babysit a lot and I really enjoy it but tonight, Nick (the kid I babysit) and I played a monkey video game and I LOST... I was on like level 3 while he was on level 12!! I totally got schooled by a Kindergardener! I guess I need to just keep practicing... :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment