Ok! So today my friends and I were talking and my friends little sister was saying how her boyfriend said "I love you" to her on the first day they started going out. And we started talking about how that sentence is used way to much in the American-English language. I mean... we say that we have the same word for a person, a car and a sandwich! In other languages, they have 3 words for love, each having there own level of feeling! I think that there should be a word in between like and love! The British-English call it "fancy!" I think, I'm going to start using it! :)p.s. Thank you, Katie Allen and Alyssa LeRoy, for giving me the idea for this post! :)

4 comments:
I AGREE! And your welcome :-)
I also agree. That word gets thrown around like it's nothing.
I also agre with you! And I'm glad to play my part in your blog posting of the day:)
I agree! It's like, i love you, i love music, i love chocolate. So you're comparing people to inanimate objects!? That's weird!
Post a Comment