Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dream Job

My ideal job would definitely have to be a world traveler. I think that if someone would pay me to travel around the world, trying the food, sleeping in the fancy hotel beds, and trying out all the attractions, that would be AMAZING!!! :) I would love to get up to go to work everyday. You would always have to travel with a partner or someone you know so that you would never be lonely or get bored. Just the thought of see and discovering thing that no one has ever seen and learning about the past and what is going on for the future would be so fun and exciting to me. But, since this sort of job isn't real.... I will be doing this when I retire :)

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

i agree that would be an awesome job! Just traveling to a new place everyday and seeing all the different cultures..it would be pretty amazing!

Kate said...

That would be awesome! I want to travel alot someday too before I have kids :-)

Ellis Island said...

wow. that would be an awesome job! i would so go with you! i absolutely LOVE site-seeing and discovering new things!

MemphisKell said...

Woo Hoo! I would love this job too.

lizayouloveit said...

mmmmmmmmm world travelling! Sounds fantastic!!! I wish I could go with you but I would definitely need lots of money... Experiencing different cultures is amazing though so definitely keep a journal and don't be afraid to try new things!!!!

Katie said...

Amazing idea! so are such a smarty=] Can I come with you!? we could be business partners! haha jk love ya!