I absolutely adore road trips. Whether it is with my family or with friends I always have a good time. This morning at 5:00 am, I left for Virginia with three of my friends; Colin, Jorden and Joe. We drove for about 4 hours and then stopped for breakfast at my cousins house. We drove all day, playing games, drawing, sleeping, and just relaxing. We never stopped laughing. These three boys are amazing people and I am so thankful that they are in my life. It was so nice to be stuck in the car with them for 8 hours. When we arrived in Virginia, we unpacked and then went crazy playing football to stretch out our legs. I can't think of a better to spend a nice car ride with three friends. :]
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Road Trip!
I absolutely adore road trips. Whether it is with my family or with friends I always have a good time. This morning at 5:00 am, I left for Virginia with three of my friends; Colin, Jorden and Joe. We drove for about 4 hours and then stopped for breakfast at my cousins house. We drove all day, playing games, drawing, sleeping, and just relaxing. We never stopped laughing. These three boys are amazing people and I am so thankful that they are in my life. It was so nice to be stuck in the car with them for 8 hours. When we arrived in Virginia, we unpacked and then went crazy playing football to stretch out our legs. I can't think of a better to spend a nice car ride with three friends. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment