Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mr. Clean's Wife

OK... Today, I didn't feel that well so I didn't go to school... It's a weird sickness where I can't sleep but I am so tired and it makes me feel sick... I think because I am not sleeping... but anyways that is not important... When I started to feel better, I did something that I have a real passion for, Cleaning! Now I know that that sounds strange but I really enjoy cleaning. <>I'm a very neat and organized person... I usually tidy up everyday but then once a week on the weekends. I make a list about every week and check things off when I am done with them. I vacuum, wash window, water plants and much more. I really enjoy cleaning I think because I get to move around a lot too! I hate standing/sitting in one spot... I kind of have to be doing something to enjoy myself. Plus, I can do just about anything while cleaning like listen to music, watch TV and talk on the phone. And then when I'm done I feel so accomplished... I also LOVE spring cleaning... hurry up spring, so I can do some spring clean! :)

2 comments:

Colin Rambo! said...

Yea, i hate that kind of cold!

Alyssa said...

Come clean my house:)so my mom doesn't make me lol