So, I was in search of a blog to read and write about and I came across this blog... About four wheeling! She told a story about her husband and how he got into a four wheeling accident and how he was covered in mud with a battle wound. (http://jenerahealy.blogspot.com/) This story reminds me of the many CRAZY things that have happened while riding our four wheeler. My Great Uncle Jack, has a farm in Windsor. There are these old railroad trails that go for miles and miles. Every weekend in the summer my family and I bring our campers and camp out. We always have so much fun! Well, one of the many weekends we went there (toward the end of the summer start of the fall), my cousin, Shane and I were riding our four wheeler, and our goal was to get to this trail that was pretty far away from our campsite. The only thing was that it just seemed like one bad thing after another was happening. We had to cross this river and we didn't realize how deep it was and I almost flooded the engine, then my cousin Shane drove though a bee hive and got stung all over his body, the final thing that happened was really rough... To get to this trail you had to drive down a certain road for a couple minutes, It had just rained and the road was really wet with all these wet leaves on it. Well, I wasn't acting responsible and being just stupid and so I spun out and hit a guardrail. In fact! I got pinned between the four wheeler and guardrail AND my head knocked off a mailbox off its pole. Since my cousin was a head of me he didn't know that I wasn't behind him anymore. Eventually he came back for me and saw me pinned up and stuck, just numb! We didn't say anything to each other. He saw that was covered in blood and mud, my pants ripped so much that it looked like I had been wearing shorts. Shane pulled the quad off of me and we walked to the guys house to let him know that I had taken him mailbox out with my head and that we were going to come back and fix it for him. The man was very friendly and said that we didn't have to do that. He was worried about me but I said I was fine so my cousin and I left. When we got back on our quads my cousin said ready to go back, I didn't want to go back but I knew that we had to... We got back and the parents FREAKED OUT! ....So that day we never made it to our trail! :( I think it was the same day when my mom almost rode off a cliff TWICE on accident! Wow! Bad DAY! haha but it was still a good time!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Four wheeling
So, I was in search of a blog to read and write about and I came across this blog... About four wheeling! She told a story about her husband and how he got into a four wheeling accident and how he was covered in mud with a battle wound. (http://jenerahealy.blogspot.com/) This story reminds me of the many CRAZY things that have happened while riding our four wheeler. My Great Uncle Jack, has a farm in Windsor. There are these old railroad trails that go for miles and miles. Every weekend in the summer my family and I bring our campers and camp out. We always have so much fun! Well, one of the many weekends we went there (toward the end of the summer start of the fall), my cousin, Shane and I were riding our four wheeler, and our goal was to get to this trail that was pretty far away from our campsite. The only thing was that it just seemed like one bad thing after another was happening. We had to cross this river and we didn't realize how deep it was and I almost flooded the engine, then my cousin Shane drove though a bee hive and got stung all over his body, the final thing that happened was really rough... To get to this trail you had to drive down a certain road for a couple minutes, It had just rained and the road was really wet with all these wet leaves on it. Well, I wasn't acting responsible and being just stupid and so I spun out and hit a guardrail. In fact! I got pinned between the four wheeler and guardrail AND my head knocked off a mailbox off its pole. Since my cousin was a head of me he didn't know that I wasn't behind him anymore. Eventually he came back for me and saw me pinned up and stuck, just numb! We didn't say anything to each other. He saw that was covered in blood and mud, my pants ripped so much that it looked like I had been wearing shorts. Shane pulled the quad off of me and we walked to the guys house to let him know that I had taken him mailbox out with my head and that we were going to come back and fix it for him. The man was very friendly and said that we didn't have to do that. He was worried about me but I said I was fine so my cousin and I left. When we got back on our quads my cousin said ready to go back, I didn't want to go back but I knew that we had to... We got back and the parents FREAKED OUT! ....So that day we never made it to our trail! :( I think it was the same day when my mom almost rode off a cliff TWICE on accident! Wow! Bad DAY! haha but it was still a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw, thanks. I'm definitely feeling better since then.
As for your post, four wheeling sounds like such fun, but i'm very apprehensive about things like that.
Haha you and your crazy four wheeling stories:)Remember that one time you took me haha that was crazy fun! we should do it again!
My cousins have four wheelers and they let me drive one around the block once. I wanna get one reall bad but I have no where to put it! haha sounds mad fun in the dirt though.
Post a Comment