
Today is my friend Jorden Eck's 17th birthday. Words cannot explain him! Every time we all hang out... we are always laughing! Jorden is the type of kid that can say nothing and his vibe just makes you happy. He tells me great stories and can sometimes be creepy but that is just how he is funny. I have also never met someone so clumsy in my life. He must spill or trip at least once a day! :P When we went on a retreat he spilled red soda, all over everything because he was trying to catch a deck of cards the flew in the air... My pillow is permanently dyed pink! And last night, he spilled a glass of water when he was trying to catch an empty cup. There are many more examples but I would be here all night! :) Happy Birthday JordiE.
2 comments:
haha ya gotta love Jorden! Even though he is so clumsy and creepy :-p
you are a highly photogenic person. I'm astounded. I on the other hand, am not lol.
-Brian Shaver
(America Love it or Leave it)
Post a Comment