
WOW! So today was just a normal Saturday. I really didn't do anything, just ran, cleaned my house and waited for my brother, Nathan, who lives in New Jersey, to come home at around 3:30. Well he never showed up, so I went out to dinner at Margarita with Matt, Kate and Jorden. When we were done eating he said that he would pick me up on his way to my house. So Nathan picked me up... in my NEW CAR!!!!!! Well, it's not new but it's new to me!!! It is a white Honda, civic and, I'm ecstatic that I have my very own CARRR!!! I don't even know what to write about... because I'm speechless... all I can say is ROAD TRIP HERE I COME!!! :D
4 comments:
Congrats, Tasha! Was it a complete surprise? I'm happy for you.
haha awesome! :-D
Sweet! Getting your first car is always amazing. Just the fact that it's your own is truly something special. I'm glad that you like your new car. I've always wanted a Civic, so you're definitely lucky! Take it from a fellow white-car owner, it gets dirty VERY easily! haha
Woooo!Thats awesome..now we can take that cross country road trip! hahaha
Post a Comment