It is kind of funny that today Mrs. Krieger told us that we have to blog about high school because I have been thinking about it for a little while now! Senior Year seems to just be flying by and I am having a hard time keeping track of where all the time is going. I'm not going to lie I pretty pumped for high school to be ending... I mean don't get me wrong high school has been really good with its ups and downs but it's time to move on and start a new chapter in life. Although, realizing that I'm never going to walk down these halls, never see some of these people ever again it is kind sad! And, with eveyone getting ready for prom and graduation it is a little hard to believe! But for some reason, I know that everything is going to be ok! :)Monday, March 3, 2008
Leaving UEHS...
It is kind of funny that today Mrs. Krieger told us that we have to blog about high school because I have been thinking about it for a little while now! Senior Year seems to just be flying by and I am having a hard time keeping track of where all the time is going. I'm not going to lie I pretty pumped for high school to be ending... I mean don't get me wrong high school has been really good with its ups and downs but it's time to move on and start a new chapter in life. Although, realizing that I'm never going to walk down these halls, never see some of these people ever again it is kind sad! And, with eveyone getting ready for prom and graduation it is a little hard to believe! But for some reason, I know that everything is going to be ok! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Katie has already promised to come and visit next year. You're coming with her, right?
Yea, its going to be different, but its time for life to take us away!
Post a Comment