Sunday, March 2, 2008

Elevate

Every Sunday from 5 to 9 I am at Elevate. Elevate is my church youth group and I know that it sounds strange being at church for so long but it really is so much fun! Our Pastor, Pastor Dan is a really good speaker and really talks about stuff that teens deal with now a days. There is also really great music, it's like Christian Rock music... no like hymns or anything like that! There are also a lot of people that I have gotten close too and it is also really nice because I see friends like that I don't get to see during the normal school week, like Colin, Joe, Matt and Jorden Eck. And, we all always have a great time! Like tonight Kate, a bunch of girls and I got hungry before Elevate and so we drove to the gas station to get some food. It was so much fun just being spontaneous and being free. Also tonight Jorden and I made up a secret hand shake! It is actually pretty cool! Well, That is how amazingly fun my Sunday nights are and that's what I have to say about that! :P


p.s. thanks to je for the idea for this post!

1 comment:

MemphisKell said...

That's good stuff, Natasha. Good friends. Good times.